Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU?????

I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't.

Also, he hasn't EVER used his email, nor has he EVER set up a website, or domain. Why are we getting notifications that he has????? His e-address is Monte349@gmail.com. If someone is using this address, they are using it illegally.

Please let me know and I will cancel it! Also, I tried reaching you, directly, but you are one of those entities that doesn't allow personal interaction. Tech support? Only through the website, and I can't e-mail you directly without signing on, which I CAN'T do because we NEVER set up an account.

Complaints? Only through the website, which I can't do because I can't sign on. Sales? Every person is unavailable so I have to leave a message.

Since this has NOTHING to do with sales, the likelihood of getting an answer is pretty darn slim.

I expect a response from you telling me that the situation is being handled, and I need to know if I need to report someone for fraud. IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO THE BBB AND ANYONE ELSE I CAN THINK OF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cloudflare Technical Support.

Reason of review: FRAUD.

Preferred solution: Who is using my husbands.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1259518

Just label the emails as "spam" if you are on gmail. That should stop subsequent ones from coming in from that sender tho be aware that many companies tend to use many different ones to send you spam emails.

CloudFlare hosting supports scammers/spammers, rude service

Cloudflare is garbage. They support scammers and spammers and their support department is not only rude, but *** as ***.

I had send them evidence that a domain they are hosting is violating federal law by using illegal text spam techniques and they had the nerve to respond back telling me they don't host "tinypic.com". The evidence PHOTO I referred to was at tinypic.com, not the domain I was complaining about. I clearly listed the domain I was complaining about (cashbythehour.com), but cloudflare was so dumb (Could have been on purpose?) that they replied "We don't host tinypic.com" and even confirmed their stupidity by backing up their "claim" in a 2nd email that I was reporting tinypic and not cashbythehour.com. I was giving them EVIDENCE via Tinypic and placed that in the EVIDENCE field for that purpose.

They really are THAT *** that they can't read their own form! I doubt any of those rejects even HAVE a degree of any sort.

Preferred solution: Shut down and go out of business, shouldn't be in business in the first place with that attitude.

I didn't like: Rude service, Scam supporters.